- Class boost::logging::writer::format_write< formatter_base, destination_base, lock_resource, apply_format_and_write, router_type, formatter_array, destination_array >
- adding a spaced generic formatter and deleting the formatter - it won't happen
- Class boost::logging::formatter::named_spacer_t< convert, format_base, lock_resource >
- Use_tags.cpp example when on dedicated thread, fails with named_spacer. If using the old code, it works.
- Class boost::logging::gather::ostream_like::return_str< string, stream_type >
- right now prepend_size and append_size are ignored; because we can also return a cache_string_several_str<>. When fixing, watch the find_gather class!
Copyright John Torjo © 2007
Have a question/ suggestion/ comment? Send me feedback